[vegas id=157 fade=3000 delay=13000 overlay= arrows=yes autoplay=yes poster=yes]
Car Care Tips
Car Care Tips for Protecting Your Vehicle’s Finish
To keep your car’s finish looking like new, we highly recommend that you follow these useful tips:
- Hand wash your vehicle with warm water and a mild auto wash detergent in a shaded area.
- Remove stains and bird droppings as soon as possible to prevent acid etching of the new paint finish.
- Avoid washing your vehicle with hard water.
- Avoid polishing or waxing for 90 days.
- Avoid extreme temperatures.
- Avoid drying your vehicle with a dry cloth to prevent scratching the finish.
- Avoid commercial auto washes for 90 days.
- Avoid spilling chemicals such as antifreeze or coolant on the finish.
- Avoid scraping snow or ice from the vehicle’s finished area.